P0758 HONDA - Shift Solenoid 'B' Circuit Fault
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shift solenoid 'B' valve
- Shift solenoid 'B' valve harness or connectors
- Shift solenoid 'B' valve circuit is open or shorted
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears
P0758 Honda Description
Shift solenoid valve 'B' is turned ON or OFF by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, vehicle speed and Engine Control Module (ECM) (throttle opening). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.