P072C Code - Stuck in Gear 1
|P072C code possible causes
- Transmission mechanical problems
- Faulty transmission valve body
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the P072C code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P072C code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P072C code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P072C code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P072C code meaning?The Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the transmission gear. The TCM sets the OBDII code when the transmission is not at the gear the TCM commands.
|Need more information with the P072C code?Need more information on how to fix the P072C code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals