P0727 JAGUAR Code - Engine Speed Input Circuit No Signal
|P0727 JAGUAR code possible causes
- Faulty Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Communication error between the Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM)
|How is the P0727 JAGUAR code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P0727 JAGUAR code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0727 JAGUAR code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|When is the P0727 JAGUAR code detected?The P0727 Codes is triggered when the TCM receives no signal from the ECM.
|What are P0727 JAGUAR code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P0727 JAGUAR code meaning?The Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the engine speed through the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor with the engine running, and send signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
|Need more information with the P0727 JAGUAR code?Need more information on how to fix the P0727 JAGUAR code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals