P0715 SAAB - Transmission Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Transmission Speed Sensor
- Transmission Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P0715 is detected when TCM or ECM does not receive the proper signal from the sensor.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible shifting problems
P0715 Saab Description
The Input Speed Sensor detects the primary pulley revolution speed and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM) and Engine Control Module (ECM
). The ECM
sets the OBDII code when the Input Speed Sensor is out of factory specifications.