P0715 HONDA - Input Shaft Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Transmission Speed Sensor
- Transmission Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible shifting problems
P0715 Honda Description
The Input Speed Sensor detects the primary pulley revolution speed and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM) and Engine Control Module (ECM). The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Input Speed Sensor is out of factory specifications.