P0659 LAND-ROVER - Actuator Supply Voltage 'A' Circuit High
P0659 Land-rover Possible Causes
- Faulty Transmission Solenoids
- Transmission Solenoids harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Solenoids circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
Cost of diagnosing the P0659 Land-rover code
The cost of diagnosing the P0659 Land-rover code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0659 Land-rover Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0659 Land-rover Meaning
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) monitors the transmission solenoid circuits by supplying voltage to the solenoids through this circuit, then checking for voltage returning from the solenoids through each of the individual solenoid control wires. If one of the solenoid return circuits does not have the correct voltage returning to the PCM
, the PCM
will set a code for that solenoid.