P061C 2006 FORD F150 Code - Internal Control Module Engine RPM Performance
|P061C 2006 FORD F150 code possible causes
- Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor (CKP)
- CKP harness is open or shorted
- CKP circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Camshaft Position Sensor (CMP)
- CMP harness is open or shorted
- CMP circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
|How is the P061C 2006 FORD F150 code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P061C 2006 FORD F150 code
The cost to diagnose the P061C 2006 FORD F150 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P061C 2006 FORD F150 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P061C 2006 FORD F150 code meaning?
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) compares the actual engine speed calculated from the crank angle sensor signal cycle with the estimated engine speed calculated from the number of the crank angle sensor signal pulses after a lapse of the specified time. The PCM
sets the OBDII code when the calculated value is not to factory specifications.