P0521 SAAB - Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Circuit Range/Performance
- Low oil level or motor mechanical fault
- Faulty oil pressure sensor
- Oil Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Oil Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesThere is a factory service bulletin for the following Saab models:
2005-2009 Saab 97x
Saab Factory Service Bulletin OBDII Code P0521
When is the code detected?The P0521 is detected when the signal sent from oil pressure sensor to PCM goes out of range.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Oil pressure warning light ON.