P0452 DODGE - EVAP Pressure Switch Stuck Closed
- Faulty Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Pressure sensor
- EVAP purge hose/tube obstruction
- Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Pressure sensor harness is open or shorted
- Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
2009 Dodge Journey
2007-2009 Dodge Sebring
2007-2009 Dodge Avenger
2007-2009 Dodge Sebring Convertible
2008 Dodge Town & Country
2008 Dodge Voyager
2008 Dodge Caravan
The factory service bulletin recommends reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) to repair the problem.
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0452 Dodge Description
The Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) control system pressure sensor detects pressure in the purge line. The sensor output voltage to the Engine Control Module (ECM) increases as pressure increases. The EVAP control system pressure sensor is not used to control the engine system. It is used only for on board diagnosis.