P0405 2009 FORD FUSION Code - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Sensor 'A' Circuit Low
|P0405 2009 FORD FUSION code possible causes
- Faulty EGR volume control solenoid valve
- Carbon built up on EGR valve
- EGR volume control solenoid valve harness is open or shorted
- EGR volume control solenoid valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty EGR temperature sensor and circuit
|How is the P0405 2009 FORD FUSION code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P0405 2009 FORD FUSION code
The cost to diagnose the P0405 2009 FORD FUSION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|When is the P0405 2009 FORD FUSION code detected?
An improper voltage signal is sent to ECM through the valve
|What are P0405 2009 FORD FUSION code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine hesitation
|What is P0405 2009 FORD FUSION code meaning?
monitor checks the differential pressure feedback EGR
sensor signal to the powertrain control module (PCM
) for low voltage. The test fails when the average voltage to the PCM
drops to a voltage less than the minimum calibrated value.