P0351 DODGE - Ignition Coil 1 Circuit
- Faulty Ignition Coil 1
- Ignition Coil 1 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- Engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
- Rough engine idle
P0351 Dodge Description
The ignition system on the vehicle uses individual ignition coils for each cylinder. The Engine Control Module (ECM) controls each ignition coil operation. The ECM sends a ON/OFF signal to energize the ignition coil to create a spark at the spark plug when a spark is required at the cylinder.