P0320 2011 FORD FOCUS - Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit Malfunction
P0320 2011 FORD FOCUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor
- Faulty Crankshaft Position sensor
- Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor harness is open or shorted
- Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor circuit poor electrical connection (Loose wires/connectors)
- Low battery charge
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
First diagnose P0320 2011 FORD FOCUS code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P0320 2011 FORD FOCUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0320 2011 FORD FOCUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P0320 2011 FORD FOCUS code detected?The P0320 code is triggered when the Engine Control Module (ECM) detects that there is no current at the ignition coil group
P0320 2011 FORD FOCUS Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- The engine may be harder to start
- The engine may stumble or stall
P0320 2011 FORD FOCUS MeaningThe ignition engine speed sensor input signal to powertrain control module (PCM) is continuously monitored. The test fails when the signal indicates two successive erratic profile ignition pickup (PIP) pulses occurred.
P0320 2011 FORD FOCUS More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0320 2011 FORD FOCUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals