P0302 1997 TOYOTA CAMRY - Cylinder 2 Misfire Detected
P0302 1997 TOYOTA CAMRY Possible Causes
- Faulty spark plug 2
- Clogged or faulty fuel injector 2
- Faulty ignition coil 2
- Fuel injector 2 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Ignition coil 2 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition coil 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Insufficient cylinder 2 compression
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Intake air leak
- Manifold absolute pressure sensor
- Engine coolant temp. sensor
How is the P0302 1997 TOYOTA CAMRY code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0302 1997 TOYOTA CAMRY code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0302 1997 TOYOTA CAMRY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
When is the code detected?Engine Cylinder 2 is Misfiring.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/loss of power
- Hard start
- Engine hesitation
P0302 1997 TOYOTA CAMRY MeaningWhen a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module (ECM) can determine that a misfire is occurring.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0302 1997 TOYOTA CAMRY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals