P0301 2009 NISSAN ROGUE - Number 1 Cylinder Misfire Detected
P0301 2009 NISSAN ROGUE Possible Causes
- Faulty spark plug 1
- Clogged or faulty fuel injector 1
- Faulty ignition coil 1
- Fuel injector 1 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Ignition coil 1 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition coil 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Insufficient cylinder 1 compression
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Intake air leak
How do I fix code P0301 2009 NISSAN ROGUE?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0301 2009 NISSAN ROGUE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0301 2009 NISSAN ROGUE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?Engine Cylinder 1 is misfiring.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/loss of power
- Hard start
- Engine hesitation
P0301 2009 NISSAN ROGUE MeaningWhen a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module (ECM) can determine that a misfire is occurring.
P0301 2009 NISSAN ROGUE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0301 2009 NISSAN ROGUE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals