P0265 - Cylinder 2 Injector Circuit High
P0265 Possible Causes
- Dirty Fuel Injector 2
- Faulty Fuel Injector 2
- Plugged Fuel Injector 2
- Fuel injector 2 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector 2 circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P0265 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0265 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0265 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine Misfire
- Engine Run Rough
- Low MPG
P0265 MeaningCode P0265 is triggered when the Engine Control Module (ECM) detects a low voltage in the Fuel Injector 2 Circuit. During normal conditions, the ECM turns the Fuel Injectors ON and OFF in the Fuel Injection System.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0265 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P0265 AUDI Cylinder 2 Injector Circuit High
- P0265 BMW Fuel Injector Cylinder 2 Activation
- P0265 CHRYSLER Fuel Injector 2 Circuit High
- P0265 DODGE Fuel Injector 2 Circuit High
- P0265 FORD Cylinder 2 Injector Circuit High
- P0265 HYUNDAI Cylinder 2 Injector Circuit High
- P0265 JEEP Fuel Injector 2 Circuit High
- P0265 KIA Cylinder 2 Injector Circuit High
- P0265 MAZDA Fuel Injector Driver Circuit Fault Open Circuit Condition
- P0265 MERCEDES-BENZ Cylinder 2 Injector 'A' Circuit High 📷
- P0265 MINI Fuel Injector Cylinder 2 Activation
- P0265 VOLKSWAGEN Cylinder 2 Injector Circuit High