P023D LAND-ROVER - Manifold Absolute Pressure - Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Sensor 'A' Correlation
P023d Land-rover Possible Causes
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP) harness is open or shorted
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Sensor
- Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the P023d Land-rover code
The cost of diagnosing the P023d Land-rover code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P023d Land-rover Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P023d Land-rover Meaning
The Powertrain Control Module Monitors the Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP
) and Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Sensor. The PCM
sets the OBDII code when the either the Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor or Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Sensor is out of factory specifications.