P0171 2006 CHEVROLET TRAIL BLAZER - Fuel Trim System Lean Bank 1
P0171 2006 Chevrolet Trail Blazer Possible Causes
- Intake air leaks
- Faulty front heated oxygen sensor
- Ignition misfiring
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Exhaust gas leaks
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Lack of fuel
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Incorrect Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) hose connection
P0171 2006 Chevrolet Trail Blazer Tech NotesIf the P0171 is combined with the P0174 code, it's very likely that the problem is caused by an intake leak. If there are no intake leaks, the next step is to replace the air filter and clean the air flow meter. If the problem persists the front oxygen (O2) sensor may need to be replaced.
2006 Trailblazer P0171
User Submitted Video
Cost of diagnosing the P0171 2006 Chevrolet Trail Blazer code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0171 2006 Chevrolet Trail Blazer code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?- Fuel injection system does not operate properly.
- The amount of mixture ratio compensation is too small. (The mixture ratio is too lean.)
P0171 2006 Chevrolet Trail Blazer Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Excessive Fuel Consumption