P0155 2007 FORD FUSION - O2 Heater Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 1
P0155 2007 FORD FUSION Possible Causes
- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 1
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 1 circuit fuse
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 1 harness is open shorted to ground
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How is the P0155 2007 FORD FUSION code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0155 2007 FORD FUSION code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0155 2007 FORD FUSION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
When is the code detected?The current amperage in the front heated oxygen sensor heater circuit is out of the normal range. (An improper voltage drop signal is sent to ECM through the front heated oxygen sensor heater)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible higher fuel consumption
- Possible more smoke from exhaust than usual
P0155 2007 FORD FUSION MeaningDuring testing the heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) heaters are checked for open and short circuits and excessive current draw. The test fails when the current draw exceeds a calibrated limit or an open or short circuit is detected.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0155 2007 FORD FUSION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals