P0150 NISSAN - O2 Sensor Circuit Malfunction Bank 2 Sensor 1
P0150 NISSAN Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 harness is open or shorted
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
How is the P0150 NISSAN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
For Nissan models 2005 and up see: P0150 Nissan
What is the cost to diagnose the P0150 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0150 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
When is the code detected?The response of the voltage signal from the sensor takes more than the specified time.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0150 NISSAN MeaningThe front heated oxygen sensor (or O2 sensor 1) is placed into the exhaust manifold. It detects the amount of oxygen in the exhaust gas compared to the outside air. The heated oxygen sensor 1 has a closed-end tube made of ceramic zirconia. The zirconia generates voltage from approximately 1V in richer conditions to 0V in leaner conditions. The heated oxygen sensor 1 signal is sent to the Engine Control Module (ECM). The ECM adjusts the injection pulse duration to achieve the ideal air-fuel ratio. The ideal air-fuel ratio occurs near the radical change from 1V to 0V.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0150 NISSAN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific Nissan models
- P0150 2006 NISSAN MAXIMA 📷
- P0150 2007 NISSAN MAXIMA 📷
- P0150 2008 NISSAN MAXIMA 📷
- P0150 2006 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2007 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2008 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2009 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2010 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2011 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2012 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2007 NISSAN SENTRA 📷
- P0150 2008 NISSAN SENTRA 📷
- P0150 2009 NISSAN SENTRA 📷
- P0150 2010 NISSAN SENTRA 📷
- P0150 2011 NISSAN SENTRA 📷
- P0150 2012 NISSAN SENTRA 📷