P0150 NISSAN - Air Fuel Ratio Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 1
P0150 NISSAN Possible Causes
- Faulty Air fuel ratio (A/F) sensor bank 2 sensor 1
- Air fuel ratio (A/F) sensor bank 2 sensor 1 harness is open or shorted
- Air fuel ratio (A/F) sensor bank 2 sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
How is the P0150 NISSAN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
For Nissan models before 2005 see: P0150 Nissan
What is the cost to diagnose the P0150 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0150 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
When is the code detected?The Air Fuel Ratio (A/F) signal computed by Engine Control Module (ECM) from the A/F sensor 1 signal is constantly in the range other than approx. 1.5V.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0150 NISSAN MeaningThe Air Fuel Ratio (A/F) sensor is a planar dual-cell limit current sensor. The sensor element of the A/F sensor is the combination of a Nernst concentration cell (sensor cell) with an oxygen-pump cell, which transports ions. It has a heater in the element.
The sensor is capable of precise measurement λ= 1, but also in the lean and rich range. Together with its control electronics, the sensor outputs a clear, continuous signal throughout a wide range (0.7 < λ < air).
The exhaust gas components diffuse through the diffusion gap at the electrode of the oxygen pump and Nernst concentration cell, where they are brought to thermodynamic balance. An electronic circuit controls the pump current through the oxygen pump cell so that the composition of the exhaust gas in the diffusion gap remains constant at λ = 1. Therefore, the A/F sensor is able to indicate air/fuel ratio by this pumping of current. In addition, a heater is integrated in the sensor to ensure the required operating temperature of 700 - 800°C (1,292 - 1,472°F).
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0150 NISSAN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific Nissan models
- P0150 2006 NISSAN MAXIMA 📷
- P0150 2007 NISSAN MAXIMA 📷
- P0150 2008 NISSAN MAXIMA 📷
- P0150 2006 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2007 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2008 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2009 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2010 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2011 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2012 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0150 2007 NISSAN SENTRA 📷
- P0150 2008 NISSAN SENTRA 📷
- P0150 2009 NISSAN SENTRA 📷
- P0150 2010 NISSAN SENTRA 📷
- P0150 2011 NISSAN SENTRA 📷
- P0150 2012 NISSAN SENTRA 📷