P0134 2006 FORD FUSION - O2 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected Sensor 1 Bank 1
P0134 2006 Ford Fusion Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
P0134 2006 Ford Fusion Tech NotesReplacing the Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 usually takes care of the problem.
Cost of diagnosing the P0134 2006 Ford Fusion code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0134 2006 Ford Fusion code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?The voltage from the sensor is constantly approx. 0.3V.
P0134 2006 Ford Fusion Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0134 2006 Ford Fusion MeaningThe powertrain control module (PCM) monitors the heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) for a lack of movement concern. If the sensor signal value is not changing from the default value, the PCM commands an oscillating air/fuel ratio attempting to detect some movement in the signal value. The test fails when the PCM is unable to detect movement in the sensor signal while the air/fuel ratio is oscillating.