P0132 2002 FORD F150 - O2 Sensor Circuit High Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 1
P0132 2002 FORD F150 Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
P0132 2002 FORD F150 Tech NotesReplacing the O2 Sensor 1 usually takes care of the problem.
The HO2S Sensor Signals are monitored for an over voltage fault. The code is set when HO2S signal voltage is 1.5 volts or greater.
Cost of diagnosing the P0132 2002 FORD F150 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0132 2002 FORD F150 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P0132 2002 FORD F150 code detected?The heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) signals are monitored for an over voltage condition.
P0132 2002 FORD F150 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust