P0131 2006 FORD FUSION - O2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 1
P0131 2006 Ford Fusion Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
P0131 2006 Ford Fusion Tech NotesReplacing the O2 Sensor 1 usually takes care of the problem
Cost of diagnosing the P0131 2006 Ford Fusion code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0131 2006 Ford Fusion code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?The voltage signal from the sensor is lower than the specified time.
P0131 2006 Ford Fusion Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0131 2006 Ford Fusion MeaningThe powertrain control module (PCM) monitors the heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) for a circuit concern. The test fails when the PCM detects a concern with one of the circuits used to determine the oxygen content in the exhaust gas.