P0109 2002 FORD F150 - BARO Sensor Circuit Intermittent
P0109 2002 FORD F150 Possible Causes
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor
- Loose electrical connection to BARO Sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure harness is open or shorted
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
P0109 2002 FORD F150 Tech NotesThe sensor signal to the PCM is failing intermittently.
Check harness and connection.
Cost of diagnosing the P0109 2002 FORD F150 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0109 2002 FORD F150 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P0109 2002 FORD F150 code detected?The sensor signal to the ECM is failing intermittently.
P0109 2002 FORD F150 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine rough idle
- Engine hesitation