P0108 2002 FORD F150 - BARO/MAP Sensor High Voltage Detected
P0108 2002 FORD F150 Possible Causes
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure harness is open or shorted
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
P0108 2002 FORD F150 Tech NotesSensor operating voltage is greater than 5.0 volts (VREF), as a result it failed above maximum allowable calibrated parameter.
VREF should be less than 6.0 volts.
Cost of diagnosing the P0108 2002 FORD F150 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0108 2002 FORD F150 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P0108 2002 FORD F150 code detected?The Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected a performance fault with the anifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
P0108 2002 FORD F150 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine rough idle
- Engine hesitation