P0107 2002 FORD F150 - BARO/MAP Sensor Low Voltage Detected
P0107 2002 FORD F150 Possible Causes
- Faulty Barometric BARO Pressure Sensor
- Barometric BARO Pressure harness is open or shorted
- Barometric BARO Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
P0107 2002 FORD F150 Tech NotesSensor operating voltage is less than 0.25 volts (VREF), as a result it failed below the minimum allowable calibrated parameter.
VREF should be greater than 4.0 volts
Cost of diagnosing the P0107 2002 FORD F150 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0107 2002 FORD F150 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P0107 2002 FORD F150 code detected?The ECM has detected a performance fault with the MAP sensor
P0107 2002 FORD F150 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine rough idle
- Engine hesitation