P0106 2002 FORD F150 - Barometric BARO Pressure Sensor Circuit Performance
P0106 2002 FORD F150 Possible Causes
- Faulty Barometric BARO Pressure Sensor
- Barometric BARO Pressure harness is open or shorted
- Barometric BARO Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
P0106 2002 FORD F150 Tech NotesBaro sensor input to the PCM is monitored and is not within the calibrated value.
VREF voltage should be between 4.0 and 6.0 volts
Cost of diagnosing the P0106 2002 FORD F150 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0106 2002 FORD F150 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P0106 2002 FORD F150 code detected?An excessively low or high voltage from the sensor is sent to ECM
P0106 2002 FORD F150 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine rough idle
- Engine hesitation