P0101 2000 TOYOTA ECHO - Mass Air Flow Circuit Range/Performance Problem
P0101 2000 TOYOTA ECHO Possible Causes
- Faulty mass air flow sensor
- Intake air leaks
- Dirty mass air flow sensor
- Dirty mass air filter
- Mass air flow sensor harness is open or shorted
- Mass air flow sensor circuit poor electrical connection
P0101 2000 TOYOTA ECHO Tech NotesBefore replacing the mass air flow sensor, try replacing the air filter and cleaning the air flow sensor with low compress air or mass air flow sensor cleaner. Reset code and drive vehicle. If the code comes back, it may be necessary to replaced the mass air flow sensor.
Cost of diagnosing the P0101 2000 TOYOTA ECHO code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0101 2000 TOYOTA ECHO code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P0101 2000 TOYOTA ECHO code detected?- A high voltage from the sensor is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM) under light load driving condition.
- A low voltage from the sensor is sent to ECM
P0101 2000 TOYOTA ECHO Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine stall
- Engine running rough
- Excessive fuel consumption
- Excessive smoke