P0092 ISUZU - Fuel Pressure Regulator Solenoid 1 Control Circit High Voltage
- Faulty fuel pressure sensor
- Fuel pressure sensor harness is open or shorted
- Fuel pressure sensor electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
Fuel Pressure Regulator (FRP) feedback current more than 2700mA
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0092 Isuzu Description
The Engine Control Module (ECM
) uses commanded fuel pump flow to determine a desired fuel rail pressure. The actual fuel pressure is monitored using the Fuel Rail Pressure (FRP) Sensor.