P0045 ISUZU - Turbocharger Boost Control Solenoid Control Circuit
- Faulty turbocharger nozzle control actuator
- Turbocharger boost control solenoid control harness is open or shorted
- Turbocharger boost control solenoid control circuit poor electrical connection
- Charging system malfunction
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0045 Isuzu Description
The turbocharger has nozzle vane which opens and closes to control the volume of the exhaust gas flowing into the turbine. This, in turn, controls the boost pressure, when the nozzle vane moves towards the closing direction, the pressure increases. When the vane moves towards the opening direction, the pressure decreases.