P0045 ISUZU - Turbocharger Boost Control Solenoid Control Circuit
P0045 ISUZU Possible Causes
- Faulty turbocharger nozzle control actuator
- Turbocharger boost control solenoid control harness is open or shorted
- Turbocharger boost control solenoid control circuit poor electrical connection
- Charging system malfunction
How do I fix code P0045 ISUZU
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0045 ISUZU code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0045 ISUZU code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0045 ISUZU Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0045 ISUZU MeaningThe turbocharger has nozzle vane which opens and closes to control the volume of the exhaust gas flowing into the turbine. This, in turn, controls the boost pressure, when the nozzle vane moves towards the closing direction, the pressure increases. When the vane moves towards the opening direction, the pressure decreases.
P0045 ISUZU More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0045 ISUZU code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals