P0041 2007 FORD FUSION - Oxygen Sensor Signal Swapped Bank 1 Sensor 2 / Bank 2 Sensor 2
P0041 2007 FORD FUSION Possible Causes
- Crossed HO2S harness connectors
- Crossed HO2S wiring at the harness connectors
- Crossed HO2S wiring at the PCM connectors
- Bank 1 Sensor 1 / Bank 2 Sensor 1 harness is open or shorted
- Bank 1 Sensor 1 / Bank 2 Sensor 1 circuit connectors (wrong connection)
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
P0041 2007 FORD FUSION Tech NotesThe oxygen sensor connector might be connected incorrectly.
Cost of diagnosing the P0041 2007 FORD FUSION code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0041 2007 FORD FUSION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0041 2007 FORD FUSION Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0041 2007 FORD FUSION MeaningThe heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) monitor determines if the HO2S signal response for a fuel shift corresponds to the correct engine bank. The test fails when there is no response from the HO2S being tested.