P0041 2007 FORD FUSION - Oxygen Sensor Signal Swapped Bank 1 Sensor 2 / Bank 2 Sensor 2
P0041 2007 FORD FUSION Possible Causes
- Crossed HO2S harness connectors
- Crossed HO2S wiring at the harness connectors
- Crossed HO2S wiring at the PCM connectors
- Bank 1 Sensor 1 / Bank 2 Sensor 1 harness is open or shorted
- Bank 1 Sensor 1 / Bank 2 Sensor 1 circuit connectors (wrong connection)
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How do I fix code P0041 2007 FORD FUSION?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0041 2007 FORD FUSION code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0041 2007 FORD FUSION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0041 2007 FORD FUSION MeaningThe heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) monitor determines if the HO2S signal response for a fuel shift corresponds to the correct engine bank. The test fails when there is no response from the HO2S being tested.
P0041 2007 FORD FUSION More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0041 2007 FORD FUSION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals