P0039 SAAB - Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit Range/Performance
P0039 SAAB Possible Causes
- Faulty Turbocharger Bypass Valve
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve harness is open or shorted
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P0039 SAAB
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0039 SAAB code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0039 SAAB code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0039 SAAB Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Reduced engine performance
- Whining or rattling noises
- Excessive smoke from the exhaust
P0039 SAAB MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control is out of factory specifications.
P0039 SAAB More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0039 SAAB code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals