P0035 - Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit High
P0035 Possible Causes
- Faulty Turbocharger Bypass Valve
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve harness is open or shorted
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P0035?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0035 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0035 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Reduced engine performance
- Whining or rattling noises
- Excessive smoke from the exhaust
P0035 MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control is out of factory specifications.
P0035 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0035 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P0035 SAAB Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit High