P0034 SAAB - Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit Low
P0034 SAAB Possible Causes
- Faulty Turbocharger Bypass Valve
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve harness is open or shorted
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the P0034 SAAB code
The cost of diagnosing the P0034 SAAB code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0034 SAAB Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Reduced engine performance
- Whining or rattling noises
- Excessive smoke from the exhaust
P0034 SAAB Meaning
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) monitors the Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit. The PCM
sets the OBDII code when the Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control is out of factory specifications.