P0033 SAAB - Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit
P0033 Saab Possible Causes
- Faulty Turbocharger Bypass Valve
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve harness is open or shorted
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the P0033 Saab code
The cost of diagnosing the P0033 Saab code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0033 Saab Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Reduced engine performance
- Whining or rattling noises
- Excessive smoke from the exhaust
P0033 Saab Meaning
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) monitors the Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit. The PCM
sets the OBDII code when the Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control is out of factory specifications.