P0017 SUBARU - Crankshaft/Camshaft 'B' System Correlation Bank 1
- Dirty Oil
- Engine mechanical problems
- Timing belt misalignment
- Faulty Crankshaft/Camshaft 'B'
- Crankshaft/Camshaft 'B' harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft/Camshaft 'B' circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0017 Subaru Description
The Engine Control Module (ECM
) monitors the Crankshaft/Camshaft Sensors. The ECM
sets the OBDII code when the Crankshaft/Camshaft Sensors are not to factory specifications.