P0016 2006 TOYOTA CAMRY - Crankshaft Position Camshaft Position Correlation Bank 1 Sensor 'A'
P0016 2006 Toyota Camry Possible Causes
- Dirty Oil
- Timing Chain Has Jumped a Tooth or Stretched
- Faulty Variable Valve Timing (VVT) sensor
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT) sensor circuit is open or shorted
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT) sensor poor electrical connection
- Damaged Engine Control Module (ECM)
P0016 2006 Toyota Camry Tech NotesThere is a factory service bulletin for the following Toyota models:
2006 Toyota Camry
2006 Toyota Camry Service Bulletin OBDII Code P0016
Cost of diagnosing the P0016 2006 Toyota Camry code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0016 2006 Toyota Camry code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?The Engine Control Module (ECM) set code P0016 when no receives no signal from the Variable Valve Timing (VVT) sensor.
P0016 2006 Toyota Camry Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of power
- Engine rough idle