P0014 DODGE - Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Target Performance
P0014 DODGE Possible Causes
- Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Camshaft position solenoid
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
First diagnose P0014 DODGE code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P0014 DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0014 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0014 DODGE Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0014 DODGE MeaningThe actual camshaft phasing setpoint does not match the desired camshaft phasing setpoint
P0014 DODGE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0014 DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals