P0013 JEEP - Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Actuator Circuit Open
P0013 JEEP Possible Causes
- Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Actuator circuit is open or shorted
- Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Camshaft position solenoid
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How is the P0013 JEEP code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0013 JEEP code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0013 JEEP code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0013 JEEP MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects that the actual state of the camshaft position solenoid does not match the intended state.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0013 JEEP code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals