P0013 DODGE - Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Actuator Circuit Open
P0013 Dodge Possible Causes
- Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Actuator circuit is open or shorted
- Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Camshaft position solenoid
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
Cost of diagnosing the P0013 Dodge code
The cost of diagnosing the P0013 Dodge code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0013 Dodge Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0013 Dodge Meaning
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) detects that the actual state of the camshaft position solenoid does not match the intended state.