P0013 CHRYSLER - Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Actuator Circuit Open
P0013 CHRYSLER Possible Causes
- Faulty Camshaft position solenoid
- Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Actuator circuit is open or shorted
- Bank 1 Camshaft 2 Position Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
First diagnose P0013 CHRYSLER code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P0013 CHRYSLER code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0013 CHRYSLER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0013 CHRYSLER Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0013 CHRYSLER MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects that the actual state of the camshaft position solenoid does not match the intended state.
P0013 CHRYSLER More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0013 CHRYSLER code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals