P0013 AUDI - 'B' Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit Bank 1
P0013 AUDI Possible Causes
- Dirty engine oil
- Faulty Continuously Variable Valve Timing Solenoid
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How is the P0013 AUDI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0013 AUDI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0013 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0013 AUDI MeaningThis fault code is stored when a fault is detected with the camshaft control circuit. The circuit is monitored by the Engine Control Module (ECM) for anomalies. Mechanical defects such as timing issues can result in this fault code. Basic engine timing should be checked before any further investigations.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0013 AUDI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals