P0010 DODGE - Bank 1 Camshaft 1 Position Actuator Circuit Open
P0010 DODGE Possible Causes
- Bank 1 Camshaft 1 Position Actuator circuit is open or shorted
- Bank 1 Camshaft 1 Position Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Camshaft position solenoid
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How do I fix code P0010 DODGE?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0010 DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0010 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0010 DODGE MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects that the actual state of the camshaft position solenoid does not match the intended state.
P0010 DODGE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0010 DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals