C2131 MERCEDES-BENZ - Pressure Reservoir Faulty
C2131 Mercedes-benz Possible Causes
- Faulty Pressure Reservoir
- Pressure Reservoir harness is open or shorted
- Pressure Reservoir circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Sensotronic Brake Control (SBC) Hydraulic Unit
Cost of diagnosing the C2131 Mercedes-benz code
The cost of diagnosing the C2131 Mercedes-benz code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C2131 Mercedes-benz Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2131 Mercedes-benz Meaning
The Sensotronic Brake Control (SBC) Hydraulic Unit monitors the Pressure Reservoir. The SBC Hydraulic Unit sets the OBDII code when the Pressure Reservoir is not to factory specifications.