C1802 JAGUAR - Motor Current Level/Position
C1802 JAGUAR Possible Causes
- Faulty Parking Brake Motor
- Parking Brake Motor harness is open or shorted
- Parking Brake Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electric Parking Brake Control Module (EPBCM)
How is the C1802 JAGUAR code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the C1802 JAGUAR code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the C1802 JAGUAR code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1802 JAGUAR MeaningThe Electric Parking Brake Control Module (EPBCM) monitors the Parking Brake Motor. The EPBCM sets the OBDII code when the Parking Brake Motor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1802 JAGUAR code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals