C1801 JAGUAR Possible Causes
- Faulty Parking Brake Motor
- Parking Brake Motor harness is open or shorted
- Parking Brake Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electric Parking Brake Control Module (EPBCM)
First diagnose C1801 JAGUAR code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the C1801 JAGUAR code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1801 JAGUAR code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1801 JAGUAR Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1801 JAGUAR MeaningThe Electric Parking Brake Control Module (EPBCM) monitors the Parking Brake Motor. The EPBCM sets the OBDII code when the Parking Brake Motor is not to factory specifications.
C1801 JAGUAR More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1801 JAGUAR code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals