C1801 JAGUAR - Motor Current Level/Position Conflict
C1801 JAGUAR Possible Causes
- Faulty Parking Brake Motor
- Parking Brake Motor harness is open or shorted
- Parking Brake Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electric Parking Brake Control Module (EPBCM)
Cost of diagnosing the C1801 JAGUAR code
The cost of diagnosing the C1801 JAGUAR code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1801 JAGUAR Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1801 JAGUAR Meaning
The Electric Parking Brake Control Module (EPBCM) monitors the Parking Brake Motor. The EPBCM sets the OBDII code when the Parking Brake Motor is not to factory specifications.