C1801 JAGUAR Code - Motor Current Level/Position Conflict
|C1801 JAGUAR code possible causes
- Faulty Parking Brake Motor
- Parking Brake Motor harness is open or shorted
- Parking Brake Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electric Parking Brake Control Module (EPBCM)
|How is the C1801 JAGUAR code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the C1801 JAGUAR code
The cost to diagnose the C1801 JAGUAR code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are C1801 JAGUAR code possible symptoms?
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is C1801 JAGUAR code meaning?
The Electric Parking Brake Control Module (EPBCM) monitors the Parking Brake Motor. The EPBCM sets the OBDII code when the Parking Brake Motor is not to factory specifications.