C1783 JAGUAR Code - Parking Brake Release Switch Short To Ground
|C1783 JAGUAR code possible causes
- Faulty Parking Brake Release Switch
- Parking Brake Release Switch harness is open or shorted
- Parking Brake Release Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Module
|How is the C1783 JAGUAR code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the C1783 JAGUAR code
The cost to diagnose the C1783 JAGUAR code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are C1783 JAGUAR code possible symptoms?
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is C1783 JAGUAR code meaning?
The Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Module monitors the Parking Brake Release Switch. The EPB Module sets the OBDII code when the Parking Brake Release Switch is not to factory specifications.