C1260 HYUNDAI - Steering Angle Sensor Circuit-Signal
C1260 HYUNDAI Possible Causes
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C1260 HYUNDAI code
The cost of diagnosing the C1260 HYUNDAI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1260 HYUNDAI Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1260 HYUNDAI Meaning
The Steering Angle Sensor(SAS) is installed in MDPS (Motor Driven Power Steering) and it sends messages to HECU through CAN communication line. The SAS is used to determine turning direction and speed of the steering wheel. The HECU uses the signals from the SAS when performing ESP-related calculations.