C1211 HYUNDAI - Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right Invalid / No Signal
C1211 HYUNDAI Possible Causes
- Improper installation of wheel speed sensor
- Abnormal Rotor and wheel bearing
- Faulty Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right harness is open or shorted
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C1211 HYUNDAI code
The cost of diagnosing the C1211 HYUNDAI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1211 HYUNDAI Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1211 HYUNDAI Meaning
The wheel speed sensor is the essential component the ABS ECU uses to calculate vehicle speed and to determine whether wheel lock occurs. For example, rear wheel speed signal is used as a reference value, for vehicle speed, in front wheel drive vehicles, and if a difference between front and rear wheel speed occurs, then ABS control is performed. The wheel speed sensor generates sinewave signals, based on magnetic field made by a permanent magnet in the speed sensor, when the tone wheel rotates. The frequency and AC voltage changes in proportion to the wheel speed, and the HECU determines the speed by calculating the frequency of the signal.