- Faulty Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right harness is open or shorted
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1209 Hyundai DescriptionThe wheel speed sensor is the essential component the ABS ECU uses to calculate vehicle speed and to determine whether wheel lock occurs.
For example, the rear wheel speed signal is used as a reference value, for vehicle speed, in front wheel drive vehicles, and if a difference between front and rear wheel speed occurs, then ABS control is performed.